WTR 1000 2024
We are delighted to announce that our European trade mark team has been recognised in the gold tier world Trade Mark Review 1000 2024.
The firm is also proud to have 19 of our talented European attorneys within our trade mark and law teams to be listed within the guide:
- David Potter – Partner & Head of Trade Marks
- Marie McMorrow – Partner & IP Solicitor
- Lee Curtis – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Pieter de Ruijter – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Rebecca Field – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Alexander Hagen – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Richard Wylie – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Rigel Moss McGrath – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Stephanie Loeffler-Reading – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Kasper Radstake – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Geoffrey Smith – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Jonathan Thurgood – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Jason Chester – Trade Mark Director
- Claire Jones – Trade Mark Director
- Caroline Pigott – Trade Mark Director
- Lauren Somers – Trade Mark Director
- Olivia Petter – Attorney-at-Law
- Julia Saladin – Attorney-at-Law
United Kingdom: England and Wales
Gold – Firms: prosecution and Strategy
HGF is an excellent IP firm with a great trademark team who are efficient, highly skilled, cost effective, and a pleasure to deal with. They are always happy to be flexible, engage in discussion and provide extremely useful advice, especially on complex matters. The team also make great use of technology to track the trademarks under their care. Read the full review here.
United Kingdom: Scotland
Silver – Firms: Trade Mark Attorneys
Well known across the globe, full-service law firm HGF is never one to hold back in its search for innovative and cost-effective solutions, and its Scottish outpost is a key contributor to its successful track record. With IP professionals in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, the team is well positioned on the ground to assist with any issues that might arise. Read the full review here.
Gold – Firms
The partners at HGF protect trademarks to the hilt – not just in the Netherlands but across the Benelux. The ensemble has international clout and maintains 23 offices across Europe which work in tandem and place a heavy emphasis on pragmatism, efficiency and commerciality. Read the full review here.
Bronze – Firms
With market-leading practices in the United Kingdom and the Benelux, it is no surprise that HGF boasts a thriving trademark team in Germany. Joining the WTR 1000 in Germany for the first time this year, the outfit boasts top-notch experts working on high-value, business-critical matters for global brands. According to patrons, the firm’s attorneys “are always available” and have lots of detailed product knowledge. They are fair and transparent in terms of cost. Read the full review here.
European Union Intellectual Property Office
About WTR 1000
WTR 1000 – the World’s Leading Trademark Professionals – a unique guide that identifies the top trademark professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The WTR 1000 focuses exclusively on trademark practice and has firmly established itself as the definitive ‘go-to’ resource for those seeking world-class legal trademark expertise. Find out more here.