INTA 141st Annual Meeting 2019 – Boston
Event date: 18th May 2019
A team of HGF Trade Mark Attorneys, Patent Attorneys and IP solicitors will be attending INTA’s 141st Annual Meeting which takes place 18th – 22nd May 2019 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Our team will be joining more than 11,000 brand owners and IP professionals from 150 countries in Boston for the 2019 INTA Annual Meeting.
The INTA Annual Meeting is the largest and most influential gathering of brand owners and intellectual property (IP) professionals from around the world and from across industries.
The HGF INTA team:
- Paul Sanderson – Chief Executive and Partner
- David Potter – Partner and Head of Trade Marks
- Martyn Fish – Partner and Head of Law
- Alexander Hagen – Partner
- Pieter de Ruijter – Partner
- Jonathan Thurgood – Partner
- Richard Wylie – Partner
- Jan Robert Naefe – Partner
- Stephanie Loeffler-Reading – Partner
- Geoff Smith – Partner
- Dr Richard Jenkins – Partner
- Julia Saladin – Attorney-at-Law
- Lauren Somers – Senior Trade Mark Attorney
- Jennifer Good – Senior Trade Mark Attorney
- Apostolos Dakanalis – Senior Trade Mark Attorney
- Tanya Waller – Trade Mark Attorney