INTA Trademark Administrators & Practitioners (TMAP) Meeting 2022
INTA Trademark Administrators & Practitioners (TMAP) Meeting will be held on 11-12 September 2022 in Virginia, USA.
The TMAP is the premier event for trademark administrators, paralegals, young practitioners, and attorneys who manage a global trademark portfolio. The sessions will range from professional development to social issues in the workplace.
- Trademark work process improvement and best practices, including tips on managing large TM projects, working effectively with outside counsel and clients, and utilizing today’s IP technology
- Hot topics in online IP protection, including metaverse and brand influencers considerations
- Leadership development opportunities, including a special on The Women’s LeadershIP Initiative
- Career path advice directly geared toward trademark administrators and young practitioners
- Discussions on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in IP practices and the workplace
- Updates on bad faith filings, designs and copyrights, ADR and mediation, domains, and data privacy