The HGF IP in Healthcare Conference 2023
We are delighted to invite you to HGF’s ninth annual IP in Healthcare Conference. This year’s focus is the importance of strategy. We will review the latest intellectual property issues in the pharmaceuticals, life sciences, and medical devices sectors.
Our expert panel of HGF attorneys and solicitors, together with industry guest speakers, look forward to sharing a conversation with you around topical issues that direct various considerations when developing commercially relevant IP strategies within the healthcare field.
Dates and locations:
- Tuesday 13th June 2023 – London, Barber-Surgeons’ Hall
- Thursday 22nd June 2023 – Manchester, Alderley Park
- Synchronising patent strategy with the commercial needs of your business – Mike Nelson and Dr. Claire Irvine
- Bringing your clinical pathway and IP strategies together – Craig Thomson and Dr. Nichola Wall
- “The Claim Game” – interactive session on spotting and protecting high value inventions in healthcare – Dr. Janine Swarbrick, Kieran Killough and Punita Shah
- Conventional and AI-based research tools: strategies for protecting – Dr. Lauris Kemp, Dr. Andrew McGettrick and Dr. Benjamin Janutta
- AI generated synthetic data: a challenge to IP strategies, a solution for data protection? – Dr. Sofie McPherson and Michelle Davies
- Strategic considerations in applying CRISPR technology – Dr. Claire Irvine
- Case study – C4X Discovery – IP strategy for successful Drug Discovery partnering – Dr. Nick Ray, Dr. Andrew Wells and Nick Howe
- Strategic patent filing in the post-sunrise era: maximising your IP protection in the Unified Patents Court and beyond – Christie Batty and Dr. Jennifer Bailey