INTA 2022 Annual Meeting Live+
Event date: 30th April 2022
The HGF European team will be attending the INTA 2022 Annual Meeting Live+. It is being held on 30th April – 4th May in Washington, D.C.
INTA brings together the most influential brand professionals from across the globe and across industries at the largest gathering of its kind. The event is an opportunity for Business Development networking, unparalleled IP education, and insight from the international community on the challenges—and opportunities—brands face today.
The event will be held both in person and digitally this year.
The HGF team of European attorneys from the UK, Germany and The Netherlands will be attending the event:
- David Potter – Partner & Head of Trade Marks
- Jonathan Thurgood – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Lee Curtis – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Julia Saladin – Attorney-at-law
- Alexander Hagen – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Pieter de Ruijter – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Adjoa Anim – Trade Mark Director
- Jacqui Weston – Marketing Director