IP in Healthcare Conference 2019 – London & Manchester
Event date: 14th March 2019
HGF’s fifth annual IP in Healthcare Conference took place on Thursday 14th March at Alderley Park and Tuesday 19th March at the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Fighting the fakes: Counterfeit pharmaceuticals and medical devices by Martyn Fish
- The importance of integrating regulatory and patent exclusivity when approaching the U.S. pharmaceutical market by Nicole Stakleff and Ray Miller from Pepper Hamilton LLP
- EP and US perspectives on patents for new medical uses by Mike Nelson and Leena Contarino
- mHealth and protecting your IP assets by Chris Cottingham and Lauren Somers
- Update on the CRISPR IP saga and lessons to be learnt by Dr Claire Irvine and Cath Coombes
- Impact on artificial intelligence approaches on the patent strategy in the healthcare area by Dr Bal Matharu and Matt Cassie
- Navigating patent proceedings in Europe and Asia by Rachel Fetches, Dr Gareth Probert and Joanna Deas
- Brexit bullets by Janet Knowles
About HGF Healthcare Team
HGF’s Healthcare team provides professional expertise and commercially focused advice to business leaders and decision makers in the healthcare fields of life sciences, pharmaceuticals and medical devices. HGF has in-depth knowledge of the sector, and the experience to provide you with high quality and commercially focused advice in relation to the protection of your IP rights. The team offers the full range of IP services including:
- IP strategy and advice;
- Patent and trade mark procurement;
- IP portfolio management;
- Freedom-to-operate advice and opinions;
- IP due diligence assessments and opinions;
- Supplementary protection certificates and data exclusivity advice;
- IP licences and agreements;
- IP disputes management and litigation
For more information on the team please click here.
Please join our Healthcare+IP LinkedIn group which discusses stories and legal developments in the intellectual property field which impacts the healthcare sector.