IP in Healthcare Conference 2020
London and Manchester
HGF’s sixth annual Healthcare Conference reviews the latest intellectual property issues in the pharmaceuticals, life sciences and medical devices sectors.
The Conference will take place on the following dates:
- Tuesday 3rd March in Alderley Park, Manchester
- Thursday 12th March in Barber-Surgeons Hall, London
You can view the full programme here*.
Please fill in your details here*.
About HGF Healthcare team
HGF’s Healthcare team provides professional expertise and commercially focused advice to business leaders and decision makers in the healthcare fields of life sciences, pharmaceuticals and medical devices. HGF has in-depth knowledge of the sector, and the experience to provide you with high quality and commercially focused advice in relation to the protection of your IP rights. The team offers the full range of IP services including:
- IP strategy and advice;
- Patent and trade mark procurement;
- IP portfolio management;
- Freedom-to-operate advice and opinions;
- IP due diligence assessments and opinions;
- Supplementary protection certificates and data exclusivity advice;
- IP licences and agreements;
- IP disputes management and litigation
For more information on the team please click here.
Please join our Healthcare+IP LinkedIn* group which discusses stories and legal developments in the intellectual property field which impacts the healthcare sector.
*Right click to open in a new tab