Global IP Exchange Europe 2020
HGF is sponsoring Global IP Exchange Europe 2020 on 9-11 March. Partners Lucy Johnson, Alexander Hagen and Dr Chris Benson will be attending the conference. Lucy Johnson will also be chairing the event with Alexander Hagen hosting a brainweave on day 1.
Global IP Exchange Europe will be held on 9-11 March 2020 in Berlin. This year the conference is about creative thinking to scale your IP and brand protection strategy. Attend and find out how to:
- Advance your IP protection strategy with the next generation of agile, creative and strategic IP leaders
- Work with the wider business t transform your patent and trademark department into a technology innovation centre
- Collaborate to win the war against counterfeits across borders
- Explore developments in trade secret strategies and how to protect your know how domestically and overseas
- Gain latest updates of developments in IP law and patent litigation in the USA, China and Europe
HGF Partner Lucy Johnson will be chairing the conference and Partner Alexander Hagen will be hosting a brainweave on day 1:
The interaction of blockchain & IP: Building an IP protection strategy for an emerging technology.
Partner Dr Chris Benson will be attending.
Find more information about the event here*.
*Right click to open in a new tab