2019 BIO International Convention
HGF are sending a team of Attorneys to the 2019 BIO International Convention which takes place 3rd - 6th June in Philadelphia.
The BIO Convention is hosted by the Biotechnology Innovation Organisation (BIO), which represents more than 1,100 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, state biotechnology centers and related organisations across the United States and in more than 30 other nations.
Our team will be joining more than 16,000 attendees from around the globe.
The HGF BIO Team:
- Paul Sanderson - Chief Executive and Partner
- Kate Taylor - Partner and Head of Life Sciences
- Craig Thomson - Partner
- Dr Markus Zoller - Partner
- Dr Richard Williams - Partner
- Dr Claire Irvine - Partner
- Dr Andrew Wells - Partner
- Dr Andrea Sommer - Partner
- Rachel Fetches - Partner
- Cath Coombes - Patent Director
- Alison Gallafent - Patent Director
For more information on BIO please see here.