The HGF IP in Healthcare Conference 2022
Event date: 10th May 2022
After a challenging couple of years, we are delighted to invite you to join us for HGF’s eighth annual IP in Healthcare Conference. We will review the latest intellectual property issues in the pharmaceuticals, life sciences and medical devices sectors. The conference will be held in-person in Manchester and London.
Our expert speakers will be covering the following topics – UPC, in silico medicine, patent infringement of pharmaceutical use claims, shape marks in healthcare, bioinformatics and software-based healthcare innovations. We are also delighted to welcome a guest speaker from AstraZeneca to discuss its Covid vaccine journey.
Dates and locations
- 10th May 2022 – Manchester, Alderley Park
- 12th May 2022 – London, Barber-Surgeons’ Hall
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent – are you ready? – Michelle Davies
- Trade marks: The challenge of shape marks and invalidity in the healthcare sector – Rebecca Field and Suzan Ure
- The what, why and where of bioinformatics patenting for business leaders and wet science IP counsel – Dr Lauris Kemp, Dr Claire Irvine and Dr Chris Benson
- IP in software-based healthcare innovations – Dr Janine Swarbrick
- Old drug, new use – a patent infringement of pharmaceutical use claims – Hsu Min Chung
- Protecting in silico medicine – Dr Chris Benson
- The deals, the pandemic and the vaccine – Dr Kay Tait, AstraZeneca