SPE Offshore Europe 2023
HGF are proud sponsors of the Offshore Wind Hub at this year’s highly anticipated SPE Offshore Europe 2023 Conference & Exhibition, taking place at P&J Live in Aberdeen from the 5th – 8th of September.
SPE Offshore Europe is the energy industry’s platform for navigating towards a better energy future and this year’s event will be celebrating a 50-year history of innovation.
The following team of accomplished HGF IP experts will be attending:
- Lucy Johnson, Partner & Head of Engineering
- Nick Manley, Partner & Patent Attorney
- Dr Simon Turberville, Partner & Patent Attorney
- Alastair Blake, Patent Director
- Caroline Pigott, Trade Mark Director
- Dr Alex Colman, Senior Patent Attorney
- Jillian MacCormack, Patent Attorney
- John Johnston, Patent Attorney
- Linda Hedges, IP Administration Manager
HGF will be speaking at the event over three days, delivering insightful talks that focus on the energy transition:
- Tuesday 5th September, 11.30 – 12:00 – Are you ready to collaborate? Sharing intellectual property in the energy transition, Dr Alex Colman and Jillian MacCormack.
- Wednesday 6th September, 13:00 – 13:30 – Protecting your investment during the energy transition: A practical guide to intellectual property, Nick Manley, Dr Simon Turberville and Caroline Pigott.
- Thursday 7th September, 14:30 – 15:00 – Intellectual property trends across the energy transition, Alastair Blake and John Johnston.
Join us at the SPE Offshore Europe Conference & Exhibition to be part of these important conversations and to explore the possibilities that lie ahead in the realm of intellectual property and the energy transition.
Feel free to visit our team at the Offshore Wind Hub throughout the event. If you’d like to dive deeper into discussions at the event, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can arrange a meeting with one of our representatives by contacting us at [email protected].
Click the button below to find out more and register for the event.