WTR webinar – Diversity and inclusion: What success looks like in the trademark environment
World Trademark Review is hosting a webinar ‘Diversity and inclusion: What success looks like in the trademark environment’ on 16th December with HGF’s Trade Mark Director Adjoa Anim being one of the speakers.
About the webinar
In this webinar, trade mark experts will offer critical insight into the creation, maintenance and monitoring of meaningful diversity and inclusion programmes.
For both law firms and those in the corporate environment, embedding diversity and inclusion (D&I) in hiring and team-building practices is not just the right thing to do, it is critical for brand reputation, staff motivation and positive results. But what does this actually mean and how should it be approached?
By registering for this webinar, you will hear from a panel of industry thought leaders, who will discuss how their firms encourage D&I, identify the resources available to practitioners and opine on whether client demands are effecting change in the industry.
Specifically, they will explore:
- Key D&I programmes and/or policies that firms should consider;
- Who should drive such policies and how they should be communicated externally;
- What challenges are likely to be encountered, and how can they be overcome;
- Key arguments firms should make to create D&I policies; and
- What additional support and/or tools would help industry associations develop.
Adjoa Anim, HGF
Tina Martini, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
Joana de Mattos Siqueira, Montaury Pimenta, Machado & Vieira de Mello
16th December, 2021
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT