IQPC Global IP Exchange USA 2019 – San Diego
Event date: 13th November 2019
HGF is sponsoring IQPC Global IP Exchange USA conference on 13-14 November in San Diego, CA. Partner Lucy Johnson will be chairing the conference and Partner Dr Chris Benson is conducting the brainweave.
IQPC Global IP Exchange USA provides practical strategies for navigating the capricious regulatory landscape and maximising the value of IP within Life Science.
HGF Partner Lucy Johnson is chairing the conference and Partner Dr Chris Benson is chairing the brainweave: Developing an IP strategy for an emerging technology.
Key highlights of the conference:
- Updates and insights directly from the lawmakers, including QC Barrister Mark Engelman
- Sessions on the efficacy of patenting of anti-bodies, biosimilars and bio-equivalents and how local experts are managing this at a regional level
- Updates on the implications of recently concluded case law, including the Actavis ‘Skinny Labelling’ case
- Workshops to generate effective IP portfolio management, commercialisation and monetisation strategies
- Discussions on the viability of alternative forms of IP protection.