IP & data protection for alternative proteins: how to protect your products in the EU
Event date: 18th May 2021
‘IP & data protection for alternative proteins: how to protect your products in the EU’ webinar will be held on Tuesday 18th May.
Join this webinar by BGP, HGF & PEN & TEC CONSULTING on 18th May, where the speakers will discuss:
- What can you do to protect your alternative protein product?
- What are the data requirements for a patent & how long does it take?
- What comes first, patent or novel food dossier?
- What are the data requirements for a novel food application?
- How does data protection work for novel food applications & which data/studies can you claim data protection for?
- What is the difference between confidentiality & data protection for novel foods?
- How will the new EU regulation on transparency impact confidentiality?
- What happens when the 5-year data protection runs out? Is the patent enough to protect your product?
HGF Partner Kerry Rees will discuss data requirements for a successful patent application in Europe:
- What are the data requirements for a patent applications to be sufficient and inventive in Europe?
- How much data is required on filing a patent application.
- To what extent can post-filing data be used?