Patent Attorney – Pharma – Manchester
Job ref: Attorney/Pharma
Job Type: Attorney
We are seeking to add to our growing Manchester based Chemistry team by appointing an attorney with experience in the pharmaceuticals area.
If you’re a qualified Attorney with experience in pharmaceuticals we’d love to hear from you. We’re a client facing team so having an excellent client focus will be important for the incoming person. Manchester would be preferred as a location for proximity to the rest of the team, but the nature of our flexible working offer means we could recruit across the UK. An interest in business development and or working with Trainees would also be of benefit.
Why move to HGF?
- We’re flexible in terms of location, hours and working pattern and appreciate the importance of achieving a good work life balance.
- We can provide you with a diverse range of work and subject matter
- We pay competitive salaries and bonus
- 27 days holiday plus holiday purchase scheme
- The opportunity to take volunteer days
- We are a firm with a focus on DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), with a staff led DEI Focus Group and an DEI Board sponsor
- We have a dedicated Learning and Development team and a digital learning platform for all staff to use
HGF is committed to promoting an equal, diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all candidates with relevant skills for the role.
If the above sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter in the application box.
- People – People matter. We treat people fairly, with respect and compassion. We foster a friendly, inclusive and enjoyable culture for everyone to prosper in. We invest in our people and offer appropriate coaching and training to assist with development and learning. We promote a healthy work-life balance. Progression is based on merit.
- Excellence – We strive to be the best. We pursue excellence in all our individual roles resulting in outstanding legal and technical advice for our clients. Our people are pragmatic, responsive and commercially minded. We do not presume but listen to understand so we can engage proactively and appropriately.
- Teamwork – We stand together. We work with our clients to protect their interests, and with each other as a mutually supporting firm. We value, appreciate and listen to others, regardless of role, recognising each individual’s particular blend of talent, skill and experience. We are individually and jointly accountable and take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Progressive – We innovate. We continually improve our services and processes through understanding, creativity, and investment. We evolve by taking opportunities and adopting new business procedures, unencumbered by historical structures or out-of-date attitudes. As a firm, we have an entrepreneurial spirit, and encourage new thinking in our people.
You would like to contribute your professional experience to an expanding law firm? Then we would be pleased to receive your application. Please apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]