EPLIT's 6th Annual Meeting
HGF Partner Leythem Wall will be presenting and moderating a panel discussion at the European Patent Litigators Association's 6th Annual Meeting 4 and 5 April in Vienna.
The European Patent litigators Association will be hosting its 6th annual meeting on 5th April in Vienna.
The meeting agenda covers:
- Brexit update by members of the European Parliament
- Update on Constitutional complaint in Germany
- Panel discussion "Witness evidence i national patent litigation"
- Revision of the Rules of Procedures of the Boards of Appeal of the EPO with a particular view to claim amendments
- Patent Litigation in Austria
- Panel discussion "Claim amendments in national patent litigation"
- Provisions for claim amendments in proceedings under the UPCA
- Panel discussion "Claim amendments - Past/Present/Future"
Leythem Wall will be presenting on claim amendments before the UPC, as well as moderating the final panel discussion on "Claim amendments - Past/Present/Future"
For more info and to see the full agenda please see here.