In order to run the firm efficiently and effectively we have a board and an operations team.
These teams allow our attorneys to focus on providing technical advice and service to clients, knowing that the firm's governance is being managed effectively.
Who are we?
HGF is the essential European intellectual property law firm for companies and research organisations that have patents, brands and designs at the core of their business. We are IP specialists who provide practical, pragmatic and cost-effective expert solutions for IP matters. We are the second largest firm of Patent Attorneys, Trade Mark Attorneys and Solicitors in the UK with the fastest growth rate of any firm in Europe over the last 5 years.
What do we do?
HGF creates and manages IP portfolios for the world’s leading companies and research institutes. We advise clients on the creation of strategic IP assets around the world. HGF provides world-class expertise in oppositions, appeals, commercialisation, dispute resolution and litigation to defend and enforce IP rights:
- our clients receive excellent service, and commercial, pragmatic advice that meets their business needs;
- our clients engage us because they recognise the value of our contribution;
- we are passionate about innovation and creativity and the role we play in the growth of our clients’ businesses;
- our clients work with only the most talented IP experts;
- we work together with our clients, effectively, efficiently, constantly improving our working relationships and practices;
- we provide leadership in intellectual property in the UK and Europe;
- we succeed because our clients do; we are profitable because our clients are.
HGF’s Board provides direction and leadership to the Firm ensuring that its clients receive nothing less than a world class service. The Board Members retire by rotation on a three year cycle and are subject to re-election by a vote of all HGF Partners. For more details on the board click here.
HGF’s Operations Group
Reporting to the CEO, HGF’s Operation’s Group provide day-to-day management expertise and support to the Partners in the delivery of the service standards expected by our clients. For more details on the operations group click here.