Patent Formalities Officer
Job ref: PatForm/UK/2021
Job Type: Formalities
We’re recruiting for Patent Formalities Officers across the UK with flexibility over your location and a dynamic working policy. You will be immersed in a diverse range of work with the opportunity to develop and shape your career for the long term. Our Formalities group provide a high quality, timely and comprehensive patent service for HGF clients and supporting the fee earning teams. This is an important role in a busy and highly valued Formalities team.
What we can offer?
- We’re flexible in terms of location and having a mix of home and office working, we appreciate the importance of achieving a good work life balance
- Our Formalities Officers have ownership of the formalities process from end-to-end
- Company bonus scheme, 27 days holiday as standard, holiday purchase scheme, private health and dental policies and much more
- We have a dedicated Learning and Development team and a digital learning platform for all staff to use
If you have demonstrable experience within a patent formalities role and a team focused mentality then we’d love to hear from you. Holding a CIPA certificate in patent administration would be a benefit also.
HGF is committed to promoting an equal, diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all candidates with relevant skills for the role.
Please apply by sending your CV through via the application box.
- People – People matter. We treat people fairly, with respect and compassion. We foster a friendly, inclusive and enjoyable culture for everyone to prosper in. We invest in our people and offer appropriate coaching and training to assist with development and learning. We promote a healthy work-life balance. Progression is based on merit.
- Excellence – We strive to be the best. We pursue excellence in all our individual roles resulting in outstanding legal and technical advice for our clients. Our people are pragmatic, responsive and commercially minded. We do not presume but listen to understand so we can engage proactively and appropriately.
- Teamwork – We stand together. We work with our clients to protect their interests, and with each other as a mutually supporting firm. We value, appreciate and listen to others, regardless of role, recognising each individual’s particular blend of talent, skill and experience. We are individually and jointly accountable and take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Progressive – We innovate. We continually improve our services and processes through understanding, creativity, and investment. We evolve by taking opportunities and adopting new business procedures, unencumbered by historical structures or out-of-date attitudes. As a firm, we have an entrepreneurial spirit, and encourage new thinking in our people.
You would like to contribute your professional experience to an expanding law firm? Then we would be pleased to receive your application. Please apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]