Patent Formalities Officer – The Hague
Job ref: Patent/Formalities/Hague
Job Type: Formalities
We are looking for a dynamic person for a position as Formalities Officer. You are responsible for providing full-service administrative guidance of the patent process to the Patent Attorneys at the office in The Hague and at other HGF branches. This is a crucial role in which you support the employees of this growing office.
- Taking care of and monitoring the patent filing process for the Netherlands, Belgium, Europe, International (PCT) and other patent regions/countries
- Have a good understanding of patent law in the countries where we regularly apply for patents; a high level of specialized knowledge related to patent formalities and the associated administration
- Manage all patent formalities
- Monitoring, controlling and recording deadlines with 100% accuracy
- Processing data in the digital systems
- Maintain contacts with (international) customers in Dutch and English
You will have working experience within Patent Formalities and be used to working to working to deadlines with a high standard of accuracy. As our client base is multi-national, the ability to communicate in both Dutch and English is essential. On a personal level you will be a team player who is supportive of their colleagues but also self-motivated to manage their own workload.
Why move to HGF?
- HGF takes a transparent and merit-based approach to your career development and you will have the opportunity to shape your long-term progression.
- We’re a firm with a focus on DEI (Diversity, Equality and Inclusion), with a staff led DEI Focus Group and an DEI Board sponsor
- As a business we have a dedicated Learning and Development team and a digital learning platform for all staff to use
- A competitive salary and benefits package along with a flexible working policy
HGF is committed to promoting an equal, diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all candidates with relevant skills for the role.
If the above sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter in the application box.
You would like to contribute your professional experience to an expanding law firm? Then we would be pleased to receive your application. Please apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]