HGF's pharma team offers the full range of intellectual property services, including patent and trade mark filing and prosecution as well as expert strategy advice from people who understand your industry. We also work to support research and development within your business, offering freedom-to-operate opinions and access to intellectual property professionals who specialise in pharmaceuticals.
Collectively, we have an in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the experience to provide you with high quality and commercially focused advice in relation to the protection and exploitation of the your IP rights.
Our IP professionals offer the full range of IP services to our clients in this sector, including:
- IP strategy advice
- Patent & trade mark procurement
- IP portfolio management
- Freedom-to-operate advice & opinions
- IP due diligence assessments & opinions
- Supplementary protection certificates (SPCs) & data exclusivity advice
- IP licenses & agreements (including specialist agreements dealing with clinical trials / pharmacovigilance)
- IP disputes management & litigation.
Our IP professionals work closely with our clients to enable them to maximise the value of their intellectual property.
Core areas of expertise include:
- Medicinal chemistry / drug discovery
- Pharmaceutical formulations / advanced drug delivery systems
- Salts / polymorphs / co-crystals
- Dosage regimens
- Synthetic processes
- New medical uses
- Personalised medicine / biomarkers
- Infectious diseases
- Cardiovascular treatments
- Gastrointestinal treatments
- Central and peripheral nervous system treatments
- Hormone therapies
- Haematological therapies
- Supplementary Protection Certificates
- Data exclusivity
- Orphan drugs
HGF’s Pharmaceutical team is headed up by Dr Andrew Wells and represents one of the largest teams of IP professionals in the pharmaceutical sector. The members of our HGF Pharmaceutical team all have impressive credentials and collectively we have a wealth of experience of the pharmaceutical industry.
Dr Andrew Wells, Dr Jonathan Atkinson and Mike Nelson all have extensive experience of working in-house for major pharmaceutical companies. Janet Knowles is a specialist IP solicitor with particular experience of handling agreements and licenses in the pharmaceutical sector. The collective experience and expertise that our team members possess has enabled HGF to develop an enviable reputation in the pharmaceutical field.
HGF works with a broad range of clients in the pharmaceutical sector. Our clients range include SMEs, universities, national and international research organisation and large multinational pharmaceutical companies. Our client base continues to develop and grow by recommendation
If you require any further information or advice from a member of our Pharmaceutical team then please send an email to email@example.com.