62 Days to go! See the latest updates and advice on the UPC here.
The European patent system is on the brink of the biggest change in a generation – on 1 June 2023 the Unified Patent Court (UPC) and a new “unitary patent” or “European patent with unitary effect” (UP) will become a reality.
To ensure our clients are prepared for this change, this page will be regularly updated and will provide helpful, relevant and up to date news on the UPC and UP.
See our latest updates below:
- The countdown to UPC has begun
- A new Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court – Are you UPC Ready? A Guide for Licensees
- Why the EPO’s top-up search for earlier national rights matters for the UP and UPC
- The Unitary Patent Transitional Measures
- Gender diversity at the UPC
- Start of the UPC Sunrise Period delayed to 1 March 2023
If you have any additional questions or require further advice before making your decision, please contact us at [email protected] or speak to your usual HGF representative.