IQPC Global Exchange Europe 2022
Event date: 7th March 2022
HGF is sponsoring the 13th Annual Global IP Exchange Europe, which will be held on 7th-8th March 2022 in Berlin, Germany.
Global IP Exchange Europe is a leading event for IP, patent, trade mark and brand protection leaders, who are looking to discover new ideas, make connections and find new solutions to their challenge.
Highlights for 2022 include:
- Diversity & inclusion lunch and learn: celebrating International Women’s Day
- Championing IP through environmental social governance
- Growth and innovation in IP, data and artificial intelligence
- Unitary patent and UPC refresher & post-pandemic IP reset and restructure
After a long period of uncertainty and fragmented patent landscape, the road is finally paved for the Unified Patent Court (UPC). Coming into effect mid-2022, it is time to re-acquaint yourself with the new rules and its complexities to your business operations. Attend this refresher to seize the opportunities and sidestep the risks of the new regime, including:
- Overview of the new system; the structure and procedures
- Important considerations regarding Unitary Patents as a one-stop shop
- Weighing the pros and cons of opting out
- Implications for your existing and pending patents
- Long and short term impact on patent enforcement
- Territorial scope and repercussions of Brexit
HGF Partner & Patent Attorney Dr Achim Krebs will also be attending the event.