INTA 2023 Annual Meeting Live+
The HGF European team will be attending the INTA 2023 Annual Meeting Live+. It is being held on 16th – 20th May in Singapore.
INTA brings together the most influential brand professionals from across the globe and across industries at the largest gathering of its kind. The event is an opportunity for Business Development networking, unparalleled IP education, and insight from the international community on the challenges—and opportunities—brands face today.
The event will be held both in person and digitally this year.
The HGF team of European attorneys from the UK, Germany and The Netherlands will be attending the event:
- Martyn Fish – CEO & Partner
- David Potter – Partner & Head of Trade Marks
- Jonathan Thurgood – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Geoff Smith – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Richard Wylie – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Lee Curtis – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Jennifer Uno – Partner & Patent Attorney
- Alexander Hagen – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Pieter de Ruijter – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Stephanie Loeffler-Reading – Partner & Trade Mark Attorney
- Lauren Somers – Trade Mark Director
- Julia Saladin – Attorney – At – Law
- Jacqui Weston – Marketing Director
Please contact [email protected] if you wish to arrange a meeting with one of our representatives during the conference and we would be happy to organise.