Patent Attorney – Life Sciences – UK wide
Job ref: Attorney/Life Sciences
Job Type: Attorney
Sectors: Life sciences
We’re looking for a recently qualified, or part-qualified biotech attorney to join our Life Sciences group based from any of our offices. You will be immersed in a diverse range of work with the opportunity to develop and shape your career for the long term.
You could be part way through your qualification process or perhaps already qualified and looking at the next step in your career, if this role sounds like the opportunity for you we’d love to hear from you.
Why move to HGF?
- We’re flexible in terms of location, hours and working pattern, be that full-time or part-time hours, we appreciate the importance of achieving a good work life balance
- We can provide you with a diverse range of technical subject matter and patent work
- Support to develop and shape your career over the long term
- We really do teamwork, regardless of where you are located, you will always have the opportunity to work with others in the Life Sciences team across Europe
- We are a firm with a firm commitment to leading on DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), which includes a staff led DEI Focus Group, affinity networks and a DEI Board sponsor
- A learning and development focus at all levels of the business that extends far beyond qualification to build your skills throughout your career
- We pay competitive salaries which are regularly reviewed, with an annual performance bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday as standard plus a holiday purchase scheme and other benefits including private health & dental options
- The opportunity to take volunteer days
HGF is committed to promoting an equal, diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all candidates with relevant skills for the role.
If the above sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply by submitting your CV in the application box.
- People – People matter. We treat people fairly, with respect and compassion. We foster a friendly, inclusive and enjoyable culture for everyone to prosper in. We invest in our people and offer appropriate coaching and training to assist with development and learning. We promote a healthy work-life balance. Progression is based on merit.
- Excellence – We strive to be the best. We pursue excellence in all our individual roles resulting in outstanding legal and technical advice for our clients. Our people are pragmatic, responsive and commercially minded. We do not presume but listen to understand so we can engage proactively and appropriately.
- Teamwork – We stand together. We work with our clients to protect their interests, and with each other as a mutually supporting firm. We value, appreciate and listen to others, regardless of role, recognising each individual’s particular blend of talent, skill and experience. We are individually and jointly accountable and take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Progressive – We innovate. We continually improve our services and processes through understanding, creativity, and investment. We evolve by taking opportunities and adopting new business procedures, unencumbered by historical structures or out-of-date attitudes. As a firm, we have an entrepreneurial spirit, and encourage new thinking in our people.
You would like to contribute your professional experience to an expanding law firm? Then we would be pleased to receive your application. Please apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]