Patent Attorney – Life Sciences – UK
Job ref: Attorney/LS/UK
Job Type: Attorney
Sectors: Life sciences
We’re looking for a newly qualified, or part qualified biotech attorney to join our Life Sciences team based from any of our offices. You will be immersed in a diverse range of work with the opportunity to develop and shape your career for the long term.
Why move to HGF?
- We’re flexible in terms of location, hours and working pattern and appreciate the importance of achieving a good work life balance. Part-time working can also be accommodated.
- We can provide you with a diverse range of work and subject matter
- We really do do teamwork, regardless of where you are located, you will always have the opportunity to work with others in the Life Sciences team and around the business
- We pay competitive salaries and bonus
- 27 days holiday plus holiday purchase scheme
- The opportunity to take volunteer days
- We are a firm with a focus on DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), with a staff led DEI Focus Group and an DEI Board sponsor
- We have a dedicated Learning and Development team and a digital learning platform for all staff to use
What’s important to us is the contribution you can make to the business as a whole, not just solely billings focused. We know that people are looking for more from their work life and we have plenty to offer, such as access to learning from anywhere at any time for everyone regardless of job level, business development opportunities, the opportunity to be involved in internal and external groups be it a social committee, staff lead focus group, environmental and sustainability groups etc
HGF is committed to promoting an equal, diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all candidates with relevant skills for the role.
Please apply by sending your CV through via the application box.
- People – People matter. We treat people fairly, with respect and compassion. We foster a friendly, inclusive and enjoyable culture for everyone to prosper in. We invest in our people and offer appropriate coaching and training to assist with development and learning. We promote a healthy work-life balance. Progression is based on merit.
- Excellence – We strive to be the best. We pursue excellence in all our individual roles resulting in outstanding legal and technical advice for our clients. Our people are pragmatic, responsive and commercially minded. We do not presume but listen to understand so we can engage proactively and appropriately.
- Teamwork – We stand together. We work with our clients to protect their interests, and with each other as a mutually supporting firm. We value, appreciate and listen to others, regardless of role, recognising each individual’s particular blend of talent, skill and experience. We are individually and jointly accountable and take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Progressive – We innovate. We continually improve our services and processes through understanding, creativity, and investment. We evolve by taking opportunities and adopting new business procedures, unencumbered by historical structures or out-of-date attitudes. As a firm, we have an entrepreneurial spirit, and encourage new thinking in our people.
You would like to contribute your professional experience to an expanding law firm? Then we would be pleased to receive your application. Please apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]