Patent Attorney (Engineering)
Job ref: Mun/EngElc/2021
Job Type: Qualified professionals
We are seeking to appoint to our Munich office a Patent Attorney/European Patent Attorney (m/f/d) within the technical area of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, information technology or physics.
This role will accompany our clients on the path of an invention from the discussion with the inventors, the drafting of patent applications, the defence of the patent application before the German or European Patent Office, up to legal actions in court.
- Drafting and filing of patent applications for domestic and foreign markets
- Preparation and independent execution of grant procedures (DPMA, EPA)
- Participation and conduct of opposition and invalidity proceedings
- Participation in patent infringement proceedings in a team, together with our lawyers
- A completed training as a German and/or European Patent Attorney or are currently completing your year at the Office,
- A university degree (Master) in electrical engineering and data processing, physics or computer science (gladly with a doctorate),
- Business fluent in German and English,
- Commitment and sense of responsibility,
- Ability to work in a team.
What can we offer you?
- Challenging and varied work with room for independent work,
- Interesting international client portfolio,
- Long-term prospects,
- A motivated team with flat hierarchies,
- Regular team events,
- Possibility to work several weeks in another European country. HGF has 22 offices in Great Britain, Ireland, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
You would like to contribute your professional experience to an expanding law firm? Then we would be pleased to receive your application. Please apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]