Marketing Communications Executive
Job ref: Marketing comms exec
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Executive to join our Business Development Team.
Reporting to: Marketing Communications Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8.30 – 5.00 with an hour for lunch working Monday to Friday.
Benefits: 4 x life insurance, PHI; and after 3 months: pension, private health and dental, social events, hybrid working.
- Supporting on all the firm’s communications channels including
- Mailings – Campaign monitor and unbounce
- Website – WordPress
- Social media, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Webinar platforms – Zoom and Teams
- Internal systems including InSite/SharePoint etc
- Delivering content across our 7 strategic business units for LinkedIn, Twitter, HGF website & SharePoint
- Assisting in the delivery of branded comms for both internal and external use.
- Liaising with fee earners to create and supply on brand content
- Supporting specific marketing campaigns both internally and externally
- Collating and managing external firms’ newsletters
- Support on Brand Hub (Brand resource centre) – ensuring all comms are up to date.
- Support in the management of the internal studio.
- Supporting dedicated internal groups with comms i.e. Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion/Sustainability
- Support other areas of the team on other projects during periods of absence (e.g. holiday)
Skills and experience
- Marketing qualification preferred Degree/CIM/BTEC
- You will have 2 years + experience in a similar marketing/communications role
- Excellent standard of written English;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Flexible and proactive attitude to work, i.e. able to handle a variety of tasks without needing direction
- Strong ability to self-manage, and prioritise workloads
- Resilient when working under pressure
- Good team player and able to work effectively alone
- Excellent attention to detail and very high standards of accuracy
- Client centric
- Confident communicator, both in writing and orally
Business Development at HGF
HGF is a highly specialist legal firm, providing Intellectual Property services and advice to household names and blue-chip clients globally, and is one of the top 3 patents and trade mark filing firms in Europe. The BD team consists of 8 people in total, 7 people are based in Leeds and 1 in Germany. The team provide BD and marketing support to each of HGF’s 22 offices across Europe in 7 strategic business units.
HGF is committed to promoting an equal, diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all candidates with relevant skills for the role.
If the above is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
You would like to contribute your professional experience to an expanding IP firm? Then we would be pleased to receive your application. Please apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]