Internal Communications Executive
Leeds / London
Job ref: IntCom2022
Job Type: Support
We are seeking to bring in a dedicated individual to build on the existing internal communications across the firm’s European team to deliver the firm’s strategic message and provide all staff with regular, meaningful and consistent information about activity across the firm as we continue to grow.
This is a permanent part-time vacancy over 3 days or 0.6 FTE.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on the development of our internal communications strategy.
- Translate the strategic activity into well received communications that are relevant to the leadership team, shareholder group and wider firm.
- Review and further develop the range of communication delivery channels to most effectively deliver messages to our diverse audiences:
- Work with the Marketing Director & Communications Manager to advise on the development of the internal communications strategy and subsequently manage and implement the strategy
- Create a creative framework of clear and effective communication which adheres to the firms values and creates a sense of a shared purpose that is relevant to the whole team
- Be able to work with in-country experts to ensure that internal communications are effective across all the firms European offices
If you have experience in internal communications within a professional services or B2B background we’d love to hear from you. You’ll be passionate about utilising digital channels and comfortable with introducing innovative communication techniques to the business. Any experience delivering internal communications during change management projects would be beneficial.
HGF is proud to be an international business, if you have language skills in French, German or Dutch that would be a bonus.
Why move to HGF?
- HGF takes a transparent and merit-based approach to your career development and you will have the opportunity to shape your long-term progression.
- We’re a firm with a focus on DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), with a staff led DEI Focus Group and a DEI Board sponsor
- As a business we have a dedicated Learning and Development team and a digital learning platform for all staff to use
- A competitive salary and benefits package along with a flexible working policy
HGF is committed to promoting an equal, diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all candidates with relevant skills for the role.
If the above sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter in the application box.
You would like to contribute your professional experience to an expanding law firm? Then we would be pleased to receive your application. Please apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]