IEEE/MTS OCEANS Conference 2017
HGF Trainee Patent Attorney Faye Campbell is attending the IEEE/MTS OCEANS conference at Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre which takes place 19-22nd June 2017 in Aberdeen, Scotland.
The OCEANS conference is the flagship event of the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society (OES) and the Marine Technology Society (MTS). Faye was the local Chair for the student poster competition. The conference sponsored students from across the world to come to Aberdeen and present their research relating to subsea engineering and marine science and technology.
The conference features all aspects of oceanic engineering, science and technology. Particular focus will be given to:
- Subsea Engineering and Subsea Operations.
- Subsea optical Sensing, Imaging and Instrumentation.
- Deployment of subsea capabilities in other sectors.
- Emerging Technologies for Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM).
- Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- Decommissioning and Salvage.
- Marine Renewables (offshore wind; wave and tidal).
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicles in Defence Applications.
For more information on the event please see http://www.oceans17mtsieeeaberdeen.org.