IP and Tax - Quo Vadis!
HGF Partner Achim Krebs will be co-chairing this IP & Tax event on 21 April in Luxemburg, on behalf of the LES Benelux.
Specific Learning Objectives:
- An overview of the recent legislative developments with respect to Base Erosion and Profit Shifting of European IP income tax regimes;
- Identifying the main hurdles when restructuring IP for tax optimisation purposes;
- Main differences between the different regimes, taking into consideration the IP rights involved, i.e. patents, trademarks, copyright, domain names and the kind of income generated;
- Selected tax beneficial structures and the incoming anti-abuse-legislation;
- Case Study: company with affiliates and different types of assets in various member states