Legal Administrative Assistant
Legal Administrative Assistant - Amsterdam
Job Ref: AMS/21
Job Type: Secretarial
Sectors: Trade Marks
HGF is a dynamic international IP law firm and an established leader in the field of brands, trade names, design and patents.
We have offices in the Netherlands (Amsterdam and The Hague), Germany, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria and Switzerland. Our clientele varies from small and medium-sized companies to national and international companies.
For our office in the bustling and developing Amsterdam-Noord aan ’t IJ area, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Legal Administrative Assistant.
- You and your colleagues will be responsible for the organization and progress of administrative processes and activities related to trademarks, design and patent registrations
- Responsibility for correspondence with customers, authorities and colleagues at home and abroad as well as processing said correspondence in our electronic files
- Data administration for our customers and internal files in our database systems
- Monitoring statuses and deadlines for registration, along with other legal procedures, as well as manage the agenda of current cases
- Draw up invoices
- Distribute incoming messages among colleagues and handle them partially independently.
- You enjoy working in an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and growing environment.
- You like to take initiative, you are a real team player and you work in a structured and precise manner.
- You can manage well in an increasingly automated environment and are well able to set priorities independently in an environment where you often have to perform effectively under time pressure.
Key Qualifications & Experience
- MBO / HBO working and thinking level in the administrative area (experience in a legal environment or in particular at a trademark office is an advantage)
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and affinity with database systems and electronic archiving systems
- Excellent command of Dutch and English in reading, writing and speaking
- What can we offer you?
- A position for at least 32 hours per week.
- Satisfactory primary and secondary conditions.
- Many challenges and opportunities to develop yourself further, as we invest in both internal and external training and development initiatives.
- An informal, pleasant and flexible working atmosphere, with the option of flexible working.
If the above sounds like the right place for you please apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com
- People - People matter. We treat people fairly, with respect and compassion. We foster a friendly, inclusive and enjoyable culture for everyone to prosper in. We invest in our people and offer appropriate coaching and training to assist with development and learning. We promote a healthy work-life balance. Progression is based on merit.
- Excellence – We strive to be the best. We pursue excellence in all our individual roles resulting in outstanding legal and technical advice for our clients. Our people are pragmatic, responsive and commercially minded. We do not presume but listen to understand so we can engage proactively and appropriately.
- Teamwork – We stand together. We work with our clients to protect their interests, and with each other as a mutually supporting firm. We value, appreciate and listen to others, regardless of role, recognising each individual’s particular blend of talent, skill and experience. We are individually and jointly accountable and take responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Progressive – We innovate. We continually improve our services and processes through understanding, creativity, and investment. We evolve by taking opportunities and adopting new business procedures, unencumbered by historical structures or out-of-date attitudes. As a firm, we have an entrepreneurial spirit, and encourage new thinking in our people.