German Qualified Trade Mark Lawyer
Job Ref: TM/Mun/19
Job Type: Qualified Professionals
Locations: Munich - Neumarkter Str.
Sectors: Trade Marks
HGF is one of Europe’s largest intellectual property specialist firms and one of only a few to offer a fully integrated IP solution, bringing over 200 Patent Attorneys, Trade Mark Attorneys and IP Solicitors together to provide a full-service IP solution.
We are a thriving firm with an outstanding reputation for quality of service and initiative in meeting client needs. HGF believes it achieves this by attracting and retaining the best people to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
With 21 offices spread across Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands and Switzerland, HGF’s Attorneys and Solicitors provide specialist technical and legal advice to blue chip organisations and small to medium businesses across the world. Many of our clients are household names and the work HGF does allows them to protect and exploit their inventions, new products and branding.
We are looking for a lawyer with experience in Intellectual Property law (especially trademark and Design law).
We can offer you a role with varied activities in all areas of Intellectual Property.
- Independent handling of various cases from the fields of Trademark, Design and Patent law, Contract Law
- In particular the design of licensing agreements and co-operation agreements
- Processing copyright, competition and civil law Issues
- Correspondence with offices, clients and colleagues with regard to supporting clients with their brand/design portfolios and in terms of registration strategies or in terms of enforcing their Intellectual Property rights
- You will have successfully completed both state exams
- You will have gained experience in the field of Commercial Legal Protection, especially in Trademark and Design law
- Excellent in both German and English verbal/written communication
- A good level of IT skills
- Work with a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Comfortable managing your individual workload
- A strong team member who fits with our values; People, Excellence, Teamwork, Progressive
What HGF Offer:
- Attractive Workplace in a Munich office with good transport links
- Assistance in acquiring a specialist attorney/specialist lawyer title for Intellectual Property
- Welcoming and dynamic office team with a large network of colleagues in Europe
Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Find out more about HGF at www.hgf.com